Fire is one of the biggest threats to your family and your home. Besides being needed to be alerted quickly so is the rapid response to such alarms. Fire can obliterate everything within minutes. You can be burning undetected for hours and suddenly explode. You should take every precaution to minimize the risk. Below is a list of tips to keep your family safe and your home.
Tips to prevent fires
- If you buy, build or renew your home, make sure that all materials are fire resistant
- Clean gutters regularly of leaves. The dried leaves burn easily.
- Cut tree branches that are near your fireplace. Do the same with dried branches near your home to prevent a possible fire.
- If you have a fireplace at home should never leave home or go to sleep without Habela off. Put a spark in your fireplace saves to prevent sparks or rolling a log by accident.
- Store firewood and other combustibles away from home.
- Check the wiring and keep it in good condition to prevent short circuits.
- Do not let your kids play with lighters, matches, firecrackers, etc..
- If you smell gas do not turn on the light, and will prevent a spark to start a fire.